Raleigh Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement.
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:30 AM - 1:30 PMEST
Marbles Kids Museum
201 E Hargett St
Raleigh, NC 27601
Take Part in a Critical Discussion that Will Shape Our Region’s Future
Join us as we highlight the opportunities and challenges surrounding affordability, housing, and sustainable communities. You will discover the business community’s role in our rapidly growing region.
Hear from national experts, regional leaders, and local professionals as we engage in collaborative discussions around unifying issues that will attract and retain talent to our thriving market.
- Marchell Adams-David, Assistant City Manager for Community, City of Raleigh
- Thomas Barrie, NC State Professor of Architecture and Director of Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Initiative, NC State University
- Kathryn Black, Major Markets Segment Executive, Bank of America
- Stephen De May, North Carolina President, Duke Energy
- Will Eckstein, Senior Vice President, Greystone Affordable Developers
- Larry Jarvis, Director of the Housing and Neighborhoods Department, City of Raleigh
- Lorena McDowell, Housing Department Director, Wake County Government, Housing Affordability & Community Revitalization
- Michael Moore, Director of Transportation, City of Raleigh
- Danya Perry, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusivity, Raleigh Chamber
For questions about registration, call 919.664.7090 or email Alicia Miller
For questions about speakers and content, call 919.664.7017 or email Syreeta Hargrove
Join the conversation on Twitter!
Original source can be found here.